The Evidence Initiative
Build Pew’s credibility as the ‘go-to’ voice in holding powerful institutions and individuals to account.
It’s an age of challenging policy questions and degraded public trust in institutions; now more than ever there is a case for evidence-based decision-making.
We created The Evidence Initiative campaign, a partnership between Pew Charitable Trusts and The Economist Group, to make decision makers fall back in love with evidence.
- Developed The Evidence Initiative brand positioning and concept.
- Developed a content strategy, including a bold hero film to support the launch and bespoke content hub for a year-round connection.
- Extended audience reach through PR, social and paid campaigns.
We’ve built a community of evidence champions amongst leaders and policy influencers.
- 500+ C-suite, civil service and government leaders have attended events to date.
- Hub dwell time averages more than 3 mins.
- Launch video completion rate of 25%.
- Press briefings with national news, trade titles and audience interest media.