As one of only a handful of Ralph Lauren’s trusted content partners, we have worked with the brand for 6+ years promoting the Ralph Lauren lifestyle to a global luxury audience by activating some of the brand’s most ambitious partnerships, launches, exhibitions and philanthropic activity.
Using a combination of our content heritage and our nose for news, we unearth stories and build campaigns to amplify key milestones, launches and events:
- A groundbreaking digital 4D outdoor experience to launch the brand’s first ecommerce site outside the US
- ‘Art of the Automobile’, an exclusive exhibition of Ralph Lauren’s classic car collection in Paris.
- Identify story about the Lopez family, the most successful siblings at the Olympics, to promote the brand as official outfitters to the US Olympic team.
- Celebrate Ralph Lauren’s underwriting of the restoration of the amphitheatre of the Ecole National Superieure des Beaux-Arts.
- Promote the partnership between the Royal Marsden, one of the Princess Diana’s favourite charities, and the Ralph Lauren Corporation to fund a new state-of-the-art breast cancer research facility in London.
We have amassed 600+ pieces of coverage reaching an audience of more than 570 million, as well as developing strong advocates among influential fashion bloggers.